JOIN OUR TEAM!
Exciting jobs for creative minds in an innovative business field
CNSystems develops, manufactures and distributes innovative medical devices for
continuous, non-invasive cardiovascular monitoring and diagnosis.
Are you looking for a challenging and exciting job in an innovative and creative team?
Then you might be the right person for one of the following job offers for our headquarters in Austria*.
*perfect German language skills required
You will take on a varied range of tasks in the area of development and further development of desktop applications and bring enthusiasm for usability and the conception of graphically appealing designs.
In this responsible position you can expect the following tasks:
- Participation throughout the entire software development cycle from concept creation to transition to serial production.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of desktop applications using web technologies
- Creation of software requirements in close cooperation with specialists from other departments (electronics, pneumatics, optics, medicine) in compliance with medical technology guidelines (e.g. IEC 62304 or FDA Guidance for the Content of Premarket Submissions for Software Contained in Medical Devices)
- Continuous coordination with specialists in the field of hardware-related development and with the product management representing the requirements of our customers (physicians, researchers)
Our requirements for you include:
- Completed technical education (HTL, MINT studies) or relevant work experience.
- Electron and Node.js are no foreign words for you
- Ideally, you have knowledge of one or more JVM languages (Java, Scala, Kotlin)
- A high degree of quality consciousness, as well as an excellent knowledge of the German and English language are among your top skills
- Precise and accurate work behavior is a matter of course for you
- You are a communicative team player and have an independent, proactive way of working.
At CNSystems you can expect:
- A dynamic work environment with the opportunity for personal development and the chance to take on responsibility
- An unlimited employment contract as well as a secure job with long-term perspectives
- An open corporate culture with short decision-making processes
- No routine work – variety and creative freedom
- Friendly office premises in the middle of the new Reininghaus district
- Flexible working hours (flexitime)
The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is EUR 2,775.36 gross per month (full-time basis, collective agreement for employees in the metal industry). Depending on your qualifications and experience, we certainly offer the possibility of overpayment.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNSystems Medizintechnik GmbH
z.H. Frau Elisabeth Kump
Reininghausstraße 13 | A-8020 Graz
Do you have more Questions?
We are always happy to help!