just got easier
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* provides a set of synchronized patient signals derived from the unique non-invasive CNAP® finger sensor, combined with wireless 12-channel ECG. It is patient-friendly, easy to use and supports you in your busy daily clinical routine when it matters most.
- Up and running in 1 1/2 minutes
- Truly continuous measurement throughout syncope assessment
- Safe dual finger sensor design with integrated sizing tool
synchronized patient signals
- CNAP® finger blood pressure
- 12 channel wireless ECG
- Gold Standard upper arm blood pressure
- Advanced hemodynamics from your fingertips
Upgrading syncope assessment
- Syncope assessment according to guidelines
- Synchronized patient signals
- Standardized protocols
- Reliable when it matters most
CREATING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* is tailored to your needs and supports your daily workflow.
Setting new standards in hemodynamic assessment
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* provides all relevant hemodynamic parameters non-invasively, continuously and completely synchronized for an early detection of rapid and short-term changes in hemodynamics and autonomic assessment.
The Task Force® Touch CARDIO* combines a smart design with state-of-the-art technology as a unique platform:
The Task Force® CARDIO* software delivers synchronized patient signals:
Most popular finger blood pressure method for non-invasive continuous hemodynamics.
More than 1,000 peer reviewed publications prove that the CNAP® technology is the most popular way to measure continuous non-invasive finger blood pressure and hemodynamics in research and clinical routine.
More than 5,500 customers worldwide and leading global partners trust in our over 20 years of experience in noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring.
For the 12-channel wireless ECG we rely on the well established technology from our partner Corscience GmbH & Co. KG from Germany.
Most popular applications
Fully synchronized data enhancing your diagnosis and research.
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* assists physicians and nurses in cardiology, physiology, neurology, geriatrics and “Care of the Elderly”.
Reliable data supporting you in:
- Autonomic disorders: Autonomic Function Tests & Cardiovascular tests
- Syncope & falls: Tilt test & Schellong test to identify unexplained loss of consciousness (e.g. vasovagal syncope, orthostatic hypotension, POTS, TLOC…)
- Patient anamnesis: Active Standing, Resting ECG, Supine & standing blood pressure
Continuous and high-quality measurement allows for enhanced and individualized diagnosis to avoid patient readmission.
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* provides an easy tool for the continuous non-invasive assessment of hemodynamics and Autonomic Function.
We support you in your research in the fields of:
- General Physiology
- Psychophysiology / Mental Health
- Sports / Health Science
- Full hemodynamics from only one sensor
- Simple and quick setup
- Clinically proven and validated technology
- Reproducible results
- Wireless data export
- Easy I/O interface (max 4 input and max 8 output channels)
Our mission is to meet the needs of our customers and make their daily clinical routine or scientific work easier. The steadily increasing number of loyal customers confirms the trust in our technology.
Hemodynamic measurement just got easier
Innovative solutions for autonomic function testing and syncope assessment.